The Finance Minister, Mr. Piyush Goyal has presented the interim Finance Bill 2019 today. The key highlights of the finance proposals are as follows:
1. Individual tax payers: Income up to Rs. 5 lakh will get full rebate from income tax.
2. Standard deduction for salaried persons and pensioners increased to Rs. 50,000/-.
3. No income under notional rent in case of second self-occupied house.
4. TDS threshold on interest on bank deposits/ Post office deposits increased to Rs. 40,000 from Rs. 10,000/-.
5. TDS threshold on rent to increase to Rs. 240,000 from existing Rs. 180,000/-.
6. Rollover of capital gains up to Rs. 2 crore for purchase of two residential houses. This can be taken once in a life time.
News & Events
We offer comprehensive Legal Services systems maintained by trained accounting professional....Read More
We offer comprehensiveInsurance Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....Read More
Ask a Query
What We Offer
We offer comprehensive Statutory Audit systems maintained by trained accounting profe....
Auditing & Assurance & Advisor
We offer comprehensive Auditing & Assurance & Advisory Services systems maintained by tra....
We offer comprehensive Taxation Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....