THE INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT 1932.
CHAPTER- I PRELIMINARY
1. Short title, extent and commencement
3 Application of provisions of Act 9 of 1872
CHAPTER - II THE NATURE OF PARTNERSHIP
4. Definition of " Partnership", "Partner", "Firm" and "firm name"..
5. Partnership not created by status
6. Mode of determining existence of partnership
7. Partnership at will
8. Particular partnership
CHAPTER - III RELATIONS OF PARTNERS TO ONE ANOTHER
9. General duties of partners
10. Duty to indemnify for loss caused by fraud
11. Determination of rights and duties of partners by contract between the partners.
12. The conduct of the business
13. Mutual rights and liabilities
14. The property of the firm
15. Application of the property of the firm
16. Personal profits named by partners
17. Rights and duties of partners
CHAPTER - IV RELATION OF PARTNERS TO THIRD PARTIES
18. Partners to be agent of the firms
19. Implied authority of partner as agent of the firm
20. Extension and restriction of partner's implied authority.
21. Partner's authority in an emergency
22. Mode of doing act to bind firm
23. Effect of admissions by a partner
24 Effect of notice to acting partner
25. Liability of a partner for acts of the firm
26. Liability of the firm for wrongful acts of a partner.
27. Liability of firm for misapplication by partners
28. Holding out
29. Rights of transferee of a partner's interest
30. Minors admitted to the benefits of partnership.
CHAPTER - V INCOMING AND OUTGOING PARTNERS.
31. Introduction of a partner
32. Retirement of a partner
33. Expulsion of a partner
34. Insolvency a partner
35. Liability of estate of deceased partner
36. Rights of outgoing partner to carry on competing business
37. Right of outgoing partner in certain cases to share subsequent profits
38. Revocation of continuing guarantee by change in firm
CHAPTER -VI DISSOLUTIONOF A FIRM
39. Dissolution of firm
40 Dissolution by agreement
41. Compulsory dissolution
42. Dissolution on the happening of certain contingencies
43. Dissolution by notice of partnership at will
44. Dissolution by the court
45. Liability for acts of partners done after dissolution
46. Right of partners to have business wound up after dissolution.
47. Continuing authority of partners for purposes of winding up
48. Mode of settlement of accounts between partners
49. Payment of firm debts and of separate debts.
50. Personal profits earned after dissolution
51. Return of premium on premature dissolution
52. Rights where partnership contract is rescinded for fraud or misrepresentation
53. Rights to restrain from use of firm name or firm property
54. Agreements in restraint of trade
55. Sale of good will after dissolution
CHAPTER - VII REGISTRATION OF FIRMS
56. Power to exempt from application of this Chapter
57. Appointment of Registrar
58. Application of registration
59A-1 LATE REGISTRATION ON PAYMENT OF PENALTY.
59A DELETION AND ADDITION OF CERTAIN ENTRIES RELATING TO CERTAIN FIRMS, BY REASON OF REORGANISATION OF STATES.
59B DELETION OF ENTRIES RELATING TO CERTAIN FIRMS BY REASON OF FORMATION OF GUJARAT STATE.
60 RECORDING OF ALTERATIONS IN FIRM-NAME, NATURE OF BUSINESS AND PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS.
61. Noting of closing and opening of branches
62. Noting of changes in names and addresses of partners
63. Recording of changes in and dissolution of a firm
64. Rectification of mistakes
65. Amendment of Register by order of court
66. Inspection of Register and filed documents
67. Grant of copies
68. Rules of evidence
69. Effect of non- registration
Section69A PENALTY FOR CONTRAVENTION OF SECTION 60, 61, 62, OR 63.
70. Penalty for furnishing of false particulars
70A MAXIMUM FEES AND POWER TO AMEND SCHEDULE I.
71. Power to make rules
CHAPTER - VIII SUPPLEMENTAL
72. Mode of giving public notice
SCHEDULE-I MAXIMUM FEES
SCHEDULE.-II ENACTMENTS REPEALED