Documents Required for Central Excise Registration
(2) Address Proof of Business Premises of the company/firm (Electricity Bill / Phone Bill / Gas Bill).
(3) Ground plan of factory (which should also provide description of boundaries of premises to be registered).
(4) Details of Property Holding Rights of the registrant (if not self owned then Rent Agreement).
(5) If Business Premises and Head Office of the company is different then Address Proof of Head Office also.
(6)PAN card copy of authorized signatory.
(7) Details of all banks with Bank Statement of last 2 months.
(8) Certificates of- (a) Customs Registration No.(BIN)
(b) Import Export Code
(c) State Sales Tax No.
(d) CST No.
(e) Company Index No.
(9) PAN Card and Address proof of all the directors/partners.
(10) Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership deed
(11) General power of attorney (in case application is signed by authorized agent).
(12) List of Major Excisable goods to be Manufacture / Trade.
(13) List of Major Excisable goods used in Manufacture / Trade.
(14) All Documents should be self attested by authorized signatory.
News & Events
We offer comprehensive Legal Services systems maintained by trained accounting professional....Read More
We offer comprehensiveInsurance Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....Read More
Ask a Query
What We Offer
We offer comprehensive Statutory Audit systems maintained by trained accounting profe....
Auditing & Assurance & Advisor
We offer comprehensive Auditing & Assurance & Advisory Services systems maintained by tra....
We offer comprehensive Taxation Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....