Documents required in respect of single/centralized Registration of Serice Tax under rule 4 of Service tax rules, 1994
1) Copy of PAN card of firm/ Proprietor
3) Copy of Partnership deed.
4) Proof of Address which is to be registered with service tax department.
(telephone bill/electricity bill/ Copy of Bank statement of firm)
5) Copy of PAN card of all partners in case partnership firm.
6) Name and address of partners with telephone number.
7) Address proof of all partners.
8) Letter of Authority to collect ST-2 certificate (draft enclosed)
9) Addresses of branches & proof of branches (like LL agreement/telephone bill/electricity bill) for centralized registration.
You are requested to send all the above documents by affixing the company’s rubber
stamp and signature of the one partner/ Proprietor in triplicate.
News & Events
We offer comprehensive Legal Services systems maintained by trained accounting professional....Read More
We offer comprehensiveInsurance Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....Read More
Ask a Query
What We Offer
We offer comprehensive Statutory Audit systems maintained by trained accounting profe....
Auditing & Assurance & Advisor
We offer comprehensive Auditing & Assurance & Advisory Services systems maintained by tra....
We offer comprehensive Taxation Services systems maintained by trained accounting professionals. ....